My Favourite Wall.E Robot: M.O

Category: By Lupin Tan
M.O which stands for Microbe Obliterator is the cutest and funniest robot I like in the movie Wall.E. This little fellow will relentestly clean up all the "germs" in Axiom, make a fuss when things does goes his way. He even sound cute.

I want to buy the toy. Just went to Toy'R'Us @ Tampines, can't find. sigh.
Edited (270908) Toy'R'Us @ Suntec also No Have :(
Edited (290908) Even Toy'R'Us @ Forum also No Have. Piang!!! :(

Sidenote: A friend of mine was discussing with me the gender of M.O, I feel M.O is a he, while my friend feel M.O is a she. We know Wall.E is a He, and Eve is a She. So can't anyone enlighten us on M.O's gender. and please don't tell me M.O is a It.



 

4 comments so far.

  1. Madse October 25, 2008 at 5:29 AM
    I'd say Mo is a he.
  2. Dare January 16, 2009 at 9:25 AM
    Mo is DEFINITELY a HE.
  3. Anonymous January 25, 2009 at 2:49 PM
    I would say Mo is a He...

    However, I must say that I think any gender we assign is probably more reflective of our inner selves. Because the facts remain that Mo is simply a robot and robot's don't have a gender!
  4. Nelson February 3, 2009 at 8:34 PM
    hey..do you mind telling me where to get M.O? im really interested in it.
    thanks :]

Something to say?