HotForWords & Beautiful Geeks.

Category: , By Lupin Tan


At first look, This lady above look like a playmate out of Playboy's Jan Issue Centerfold. But actually, She's the "Hottest" youtuber I came across so far.

Her name is Marinna and she's affectionately know as HotForWords. I would religously tune in to her youtube everyday to learn about origins or words and those who had my MSN account would see that I will update the words into my title.

Why am I bringing her out? (As in blog entries.) It's because she's running for "SexyGeek 2007"

In which there are more beautiful geeks like.

Her


and Her


not forgetting her


The Bloody List goes on, you have to check the link out to see more.
Guys, hey, you there, stop drooling.

You had noticed apart from Marinna who is obviously a blond, the rest that I plug are all dark-haired beauties. Ha, ya, I prefer them.
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Gregory Kohs September 5, 2008 at 6:22 AM
    Yeah, I have something to say. Why would you borrow the image of Ellie Rountree from MyWikiBiz.com, but not LINK her picture to her Directory page there:

    http://mywikibiz.com/Directory:Ellie_Rountree

    Show some link love, for heaven's sake.

Something to say?